Ascent India was established in 2002 by Varun Mittal, a chemical engineer by profession, with a vision to grow an organised industrial set for manufacturing various types of non metal Hoses and Pipes. In the last few years our company has shown remarkable performance in manufacturing Industrial hoses as stated in our product portfolio. A desire to develop useful hoses with factual and experience based Research and Development had made us a dynamic entity in the Polymer Hose Industry.We have seven Extruding Lines with an installed capacity to make five hundred thousand meters per month of Hoses of sizes varying from 1mm to 50mm sizes. We have a well organized floor area of 850 square meter with latest machinery and control instrumentation.Our In House Lab for testing Hoses as per IS standards and ISO standards has latest automated instruments and testing equipment. Lab TestingFollowing are a list of tests performed regularly on the Hoses thus produced in our factory :
Besides this we stand apart from others in respect to various aspects a few are :
- Bursting Pressure Test : This test checks the performance of the hose under Pressure and grade the Hoses according to the working pressure ratings. We manufacture hoses with Bursting pressure rating up to 170 kgf/sqcm
- Low Temperature Flexibility Test : It tests the Hose performance when used in Sub Zero Low temperatures up to minus 10 degree Celsius.Hoses produced by us are processed in such formulations that the can be easily used in all weather conditions with some hoses developed to be used in extreme weather conditions.
- Bending Radius Test : We check through this test weather the hose cross section collapses or not when the Hose is bend in certain radius for usage as Hose Reel. This enable the design of Hose Reel Diameter for uninterrupted fluid flow.
- Loss of Mass : We test through this loss of mass in hose when exposed to a heated chamber under 120 degree Celsius for 24 hours. This grades the performance of Hose with respect to weathering and life of the Hose.
- Adhesion Test : This test is essential to make sure the perfect binding between the layers of the reinforced Hoses. This test assures that the inner and outer layer will not show any separation during Hose application in the field.
- Let quality precede Profits
- Zero Defect production procedure.
- Penchant to procure Best Raw Materials.
- Healthy and friendly work place atmosphere.
- Thrashing the expenses curve to take a cost friendly trajectory.
- Make all our endeavors nature friendly and thus take a green initiative for our environment.
- Let our profit share a Social and Developmental cause after giving us our bread and butter.
Exporter and Supplier